Tonight Lizzie said "Mom, take a picture of us!" and so I did. What a happy group!

Last week Lizzie, Maeve, Kate and I headed to the local library and cultural center. There were carols, a tree lighting and then Santa and Mrs Claus arrived by fire truck! It was very exciting. Lizzie had to warm up to Santa, but eventually she made it. She told him she wanted a candy cane, a bell and a train (I am sure Santa will come through on these things). She was sure to tell Santa that Grammy and Grampy were asking for new socks for Christmas.

Maeve got in on the act as well!

Last week we also put up our tree. Twice as it fell down in the middle of decorating it after the first time - we finished it the following day.

Martin enjoyed helping from the floor as well.

No comments:
Post a Comment