Last Friday night we went to Belfast to join our friends in cookie decorating and dinner. The kids had a great time with the cookies (ok, me too - I haven't decorated cookies in ages). As a bonus, there were many beautiful Christmas lights to see on the way home - Lizzie pointed them all out to us.
I forgot to get permission to post pictures of Rosa on the blog, so am posting this one without her face so you can see them having fun. After our meal, Ryan led a great game of hide and seek for the girls.
Yesterday we had a family party with Paul and Polly in Arrowsic. Dan was able to make the trip up - it was nice to see him. Most of the New England based family was able to make the trip - it was great to see everyone.
Uncle Paul took us on a walk to the light house. Cousin Owen held Lizzie's hand on the way there and carried her on the way back (thank you Owen!). All of the kids love to play with Owen (I remember feeling that way about his father Jeff when I was Lizzie's age, so that makes sense).

Yesterday we had a family party with Paul and Polly in Arrowsic. Dan was able to make the trip up - it was nice to see him. Most of the New England based family was able to make the trip - it was great to see everyone.
Uncle Paul took us on a walk to the light house. Cousin Owen held Lizzie's hand on the way there and carried her on the way back (thank you Owen!). All of the kids love to play with Owen (I remember feeling that way about his father Jeff when I was Lizzie's age, so that makes sense).
It looks like a nice sunny day, but it was a quick trip out and back - it was freezing and the wind was bitter.

Speaking of Jeff, here he is with Martin. I am pretty sure Martin's feet didn't touch the floor as everyone was glad to take a turn with him.
Here are some of the cousins playing I spy with holiday decorations.


No comments:
Post a Comment