What a nice week we have had. I have been on vacation and we have had a lot of opportunities to get together with family to celebrate Thanksgiving. On the actual day itself, we started out with a brunch at our house and then went to Aunt Laurie and Uncle Chris' house for an early dinner. What wonderful food and feasting! We were well stuffed by the end of that day! Here is Uncle Dan, Lizzie and Uncle Tom. I didn't get many pictures at this Thanksgiving, though I know someone took a group photo - hopefully we will see that one soon!

Lizzie learned that she loved playing "horsey" - here she is on Mimi's leg:

Grampy Timber gave it a try too:

Aunti Angi did a round as well (Angi's dog Georgia was looking on from the floor - just out of the picture):

I may have taken a few too many pictures of Lizzie on this day - this expression is how I can tell she is done with smiling for me:
2 comments:
Hi Emily,
My name is Susie. I am a friend of Kristy Labonte. Two of my kiddos are adopted from India. :)
My brother and sister-in-law are in the middle of their homestudy and are looking to adopt domestically. I was curious what agency you all went with?? If you could email me and let me know, that'd be great.
Susq22@yahoo.com
Thanks! Susie
Hi Susie,
I responded to you on 12/12 - check your spam filter if it hasn't gone through! Best of luck!
Emily
Post a Comment