I don't have any other new pics right now - I am hoping to take a few tomorrow if I can remember to break out the camera. Lizzie went swimming in a pool today with her Aunt Kate - she is always talking about swimming and understands it will be summer time before we can swim in the lake again (and use the hammock she tells me - and then she says swing swing!). Spring is just around the corner, hopefully lake swimming will not be far behind.Monday, March 1, 2010
CSA Fair
This past weekend was the Bangor CSA fair - here are Ryan and Lizzie in front of Ryan's (first class) display. Notice his Parker Produce t-shirt as well - these are hot off the presses! He helped to organize the event and they had a wonderful turnout! He was interviewed on the news and was able to get the event promoted through print, radio and television (which explains the great turnout, I think). Lizzie and I helped out a little (mostly by playing with the other farmers and their children) and then headed out for an afternoon together.
I don't have any other new pics right now - I am hoping to take a few tomorrow if I can remember to break out the camera. Lizzie went swimming in a pool today with her Aunt Kate - she is always talking about swimming and understands it will be summer time before we can swim in the lake again (and use the hammock she tells me - and then she says swing swing!). Spring is just around the corner, hopefully lake swimming will not be far behind.
I don't have any other new pics right now - I am hoping to take a few tomorrow if I can remember to break out the camera. Lizzie went swimming in a pool today with her Aunt Kate - she is always talking about swimming and understands it will be summer time before we can swim in the lake again (and use the hammock she tells me - and then she says swing swing!). Spring is just around the corner, hopefully lake swimming will not be far behind.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love her hair in the top pick! She's growing up so quickly now, and sounds like she's a girl who knows what she wants :)
Kristy
Post a Comment