Monday, January 18, 2010

Family Party

We haven't taken many pictures so far in 2010 - I uploaded photos from the camera tonight, hoping to have a few good shots of our past week or so - instead, I found only these two from Saturday evening - we had a family party that ended with 20+ of us at the Whale's Tooth - we had a great time visiting with everyone! One of the funniest memories of this evening is that Lizzie and her Cousin Maddie wore the same exact outfit - very unplanned! They both had on this pink fleece top, jeans and pink socks - plus pony tails in their hair! I didn't have my camera when they were right next to each other, though I know we got a photo of it on Mom's camera (maybe she will post it when she has a chance to update her blog).


Other than that, we are having fun with our almost 21 month old! I have a few travel trips coming up in the next few weeks for work, though I am hoping only one of these will be an overnight stay (weather depending). Today we are celebrating Dr King in our own way - we are so thankful for all of the people throughout history that have made our family possible.

No comments: