Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Summer days

Sunny summer has finally arrived! Here are some of the latest pictures of our Lizzie. I found this wagon at a yard sale (I love finding used kids stuff - especially the plastic stuff). Because of the rain, we haven't had much opportunity to use it. Here she is going for a ride with Ryan:

As you can see below, this particular ride didn't last very long. She does like the wagon though and we haven't had to carry her and pull the wagon since:
Lizzie has also had her first ice cream! She really enjoyed it - the cone especially.

Here is Lizzie enjoying her own chair (thanks Mimi and Grampy Gary!). Ryan is laying on the grass in front of her - she crossed her legs after he crossed his. She likes to pretend that she is in a rocking chair, so we stay close to her when she is sitting in it.

Last Friday, Lizzie and I met some other Moms and kids at a local playground. I should have gotten pictures of the kids together, but they were all scattered around the equipment. Lizzie's favorite part of the playground is the rocks that are on the ground - she loves picking them up and I spent a lot of time taking them out of her mouth!

1 comment:

The Labontes said...

Great pics, Em. She looks like she's getting a bigger and bigger personality all the time. Hope to get to see her in person soon!
Kristy