Sunday, March 16, 2008

Room update

Though we don't have any new "news" to share, I thought I would post some pictures of the bedroom Ryan is working on. He is trying to get it done soon so that we can move out of the future nursery. The first picture is of "my" new closet. I am really excited to be getting such a big space for my things. Ryan put the lights in this afternoon.
The second picture shows Ryan's closet on the far wall - soon a door will replace the insulation opening on that end (I got all the doors painted last weekend, we are just waiting to get the room painted before Ryan hangs them).
This is a picture of Brinks from a few minutes ago - he likes to be equidistant to me and Ryan, so he often ends up on this rug. He has no idea what he might be in for in a few short months!
Today was the baby shower for Emily and Casey - they only have one month left!

No comments: