Thursday, March 27, 2008

Pics

No baby news to report - we have talked to the birthmom since my last blog and she sent us more recent sonogram pictures - we are so happy to get the pictures!
Last weekend we to Litchfield to celebrate Angi's birthday.

This week Ryan and I also picked up the baby furniture - we don't have it set up yet - hopefully soon! Thanks to Kate for the truck and help moving it into our house!
This is where I am working this week (well, not literally, I am in Bar Harbor, but am actually working indoors, but you get the point).

Hopefully we will have pics to post of a newly painted master bedroom after the weekend - it is primed and ready for the first coat!

1 comment:

The Labontes said...

Have Fun getting ready, that date is going to come so quickly!

Kristy