Friday, November 15, 2013

Trick or treat!

What fun we had trick or treating this year.  Marty was Elmo and Lizzie was a witch.
 This dress is at least 30 years old - I wore it as a costume as a kid and it was handed down even before that, according to Mom.  Well made, I should say!  This picture doesn't capture it, but she is also wearing sparkly sneakers (the closest I could get to Ruby slippers), and holding a broom.
 Our first (and only!) trick or treater!  It is so fun to take all 3 kids out together on these adventures.  It was raining, but that didn't slow us down a bit.  We made a few stops and then headed to the fire station for ice cream, donuts and a special tour of the station from Uncle John.  Mimi and Auntie Angi joined in too!  What fun!

No comments: