Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vacation week

I am on vacation this week - we have been having lots of fun! On Sunday, we traveled to Litchfield for our first Thanksgiving of the year. What a beautiful day!
The kids with Aunt Angi:


Another picture of the four of us - one of these days we will get one where we are all looking in the same direction! We have some nice ones of the kids with Mimi and Timber but I don't want to ruin any Christmas cards, so will not post them.



My two darlings:

I also recently celebrated my birthday. In the middle of the night when I was feeding Martin, I noticed these lovely pipe cleaner decorations on the coffee table. So cute! (Lizzie did the top, Ryan the bottom).

Grampy helped me get a few balsam boughs for my planters. While we were in the woods, Lizzie got a chance to climb a tree! Grampy had to convince her not to climb out of his reach (it took a lot of convincing! She was having fun). Martin watched from the padded ground.



Here she is! Earlier on this same day, I took the kids for a bit of a walk. Here is Lizzie in front of the enormous garlic patch. There is garlic planted under that hay (I asked her to stand there for some perspective on the size). That is a lot of garlic!

Now time to get ready for some snow headed our way tomorrow. Stay safe and warm!

No comments: