Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Turning to fall

These past few weeks have been so full for us! Here is a quick update. Martin is now 6 months old and continuing to grow like crazy! He loves his solid food and we continue to add new food all the time. He usually wakes up once in the night, but he falls asleep so easily around 7, that we are in no hurry to change things. He is such a happy and relaxed baby, but so full of personality!
I have been trying to get a few photos of his little baby feet, but thought this was so sweet of his face, I had to include it here.







I love these toes too! We are just about at the end of sandbox season around here, but we will enjoy it as long as it lasts!





Two weeks ago, we met Dan and Rachel in Camden atop Mount Battie. We had a nice visit with them on the mountain and then out to dinner at the Whale's Tooth. What a beautiful day!





We have not had great luck getting a family photo these days. So far we have lots with Martin looking off into the distance and Lizzie making funny faces, though Ryan and I have the same expression and pose each time - just in case both of the kids look forward for the same split second. Here are a few outtakes from our most recent attempt.




This is the best one so far - we will keep trying!


No comments: