Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August!

I can't believe it is August! Here are a few updates from the past week. Here we are getting a little shade on a hot day:
Martin and Ryan are taking a nap on the hammock

I am pretty sure Ryan can sleep anywhere at a drop of a hat - not a bad trait to have!

Uncle Dan came home for a visit and he and Lizzie had some fun flying a kite. They do this quite often when he is home and it is a lot of fun, once we get it in the air!








This past week was Lizzie's soccer camp. She had a great time in her group of 3 and 4 year olds. Here she is on the last day with "Coach Kev" from Ireland. He was great with these kids - they had fun! What a lot of energy!

Mimi came to watch camp on the last day before taking Martin for the day. Lizzie loved having visitors at soccer camp!



Tuesday was rainy and cold, though Martin and I braved the field just the same - he made a great spectator!





No comments: