Here are a few quick shots of new baby Martin. Ryan and I flew to Baton Rouge on Thursday to pick him up and turned right back around to bring him back to Maine in time for Lizzie's birthday (about 22 hours of traveling, but still better than actual child birth, I am guessing). We have a lot more photos to share from the weekend (Lizzie's birthday, Easter, etc) but they seem to be on another camera - I will post them once I get my act together again. Here is Lizzie holding Martin and visiting with Uncle Dan:

Lizzie is so good at holding babies with the boppy!

Maeve meets Martin for the first time - she was born in January, so they are only a few months apart, but a few months can make a big difference in size!

Another good one.

We will post more soon!
1 comment:
SO CUTE! Congratulations!! Hey - 22 hours of flying is longer than I was in labor; I wouldn't say the flying wasn't harder!
Love, Meera
Post a Comment