We have been fighting sickness here (ok, well I have been sick and so far Lizzie and Ryan are trying not to get my cold). In spite of that, we have been getting ready for Halloween. Ryan's Dad (Timber to Lizzie) has been staying with us while he works in our area and he was here to watch the pumpkin carving this year. I think he has his phone out in this picture so Lizzie can talk to Mimi while she is cleaning out a (ok my) pumpkin.



Earlier in the week, we went to the farm for the day and were able to help Ryan get one of his greenhouses moved. Lizzie was a big help (as you can tell).

We are looking forward to a nice weekend - I don't think Lizzie remembers much of Halloween last year, but she has been practicing her "trick or treat" all week!
No comments:
Post a Comment