I was able to hold baby Rosa for awhile and Lizzie joined her on my lap (sorry, no cute pictures of Rosa's face until I ask her parents permission). It was fun to hold (and smell!) a baby again - it had been awhile! Lizzie was very loving of Rosa and tried her best to help feed and change her - a good sign for baby #2!Saturday, September 11, 2010
September 11 take 2
I had this post all written and ready to go but for some reason the draft didn't save - so, here is take 2. Last weekend, Bob, Laura and Rosa came to camp for a nice visit. We met these three late last winter and have been enjoying their company on a regular basis ever since. We had a nice relaxing day and they got some great photos. Lizzie is such a ham!
I was able to hold baby Rosa for awhile and Lizzie joined her on my lap (sorry, no cute pictures of Rosa's face until I ask her parents permission). It was fun to hold (and smell!) a baby again - it had been awhile! Lizzie was very loving of Rosa and tried her best to help feed and change her - a good sign for baby #2!
I was able to hold baby Rosa for awhile and Lizzie joined her on my lap (sorry, no cute pictures of Rosa's face until I ask her parents permission). It was fun to hold (and smell!) a baby again - it had been awhile! Lizzie was very loving of Rosa and tried her best to help feed and change her - a good sign for baby #2!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment