Friday, July 30, 2010

Last of July

Lizzie and Ryan spent Wednesday in Blue Hill with Ryan and Alison. The four of them went to a farm, to the Blue Hill Co-op and to a playground. A great day!

Last weekend was a family reunion in Arrowsic. Lizzie and I had a great time! Uncle Paul took a bunch of us on a quick walk to this lighthouse - very fun! Lizzie met her cousin Avery for the first time at the party - they are only about a month a part. Fun to have cousins close in age if not in location!


More of last Wednesday's trip to Blue Hill:


More of the family reunion (very out of order today!)



Lizzie and I are planning to go to a parade tomorrow and then will make some jam - our first batch this year (we are a little behind, but I have the fruit frozen from earlier in the summer).

No comments: