Monday, April 19, 2010

Almost 2!

Lizzie turns two this week! We aren't having her family party until early May, so I have some time to get to used to the idea. In other family news, we now have 30 baby chicks to add to our flock. I took their picture - do you see how close I am to them? I must be slowly overcoming my chicken phobia.
As you can see in the pictures, it was very overcast this weekend. Here is Ryan in his garden, working on a fence installation. He is really enjoying the new farm cart - a great addition to the farm (thanks Bill and Nancy!)!
The first time I saw this picture was when I uploaded photos tonight. Ryan must have taken this picture - it was such a surprise to find on the computer, I laughed right out loud. Good Griffy!
This was a big weekend for tree planting - I think Kate and Dad planted around 2000. Mom, Lizzie and I helped out by "heeling in" a few rows at a slow (read: toddler) pace.


Lizzie received a wonderful birthday card this week from Louisiana that plays music when it is opened. You can see here how much she likes it.

No comments: