Monday, June 1, 2009

June 1!

Happy June! Here is a cute pic of Lizzie in her tu tu (she says "tu tu" whenever she sees it!). She often completes the outfit with Mardi Gras beads. The tutu was actually from my first dance recital costume - I can't believe it fits her! I think she knows she looks good!
We are so excited about the new-to-us motor home! We are planning to set it up near Ryan's gardens so that we can spend a few nights a week at the farm and take full advantage of the summer sunlight while the baby is soundly asleep (she gets her own room in the camper!). Here she is helping Ryan on the inaugural drive. Ryan is sitting in what he calls his "captain's chair".
Also - we have chickens! I can't believe I live in a house with chickens (I am not usually a big fan of birds) but I do love the eggs! I think our neighbors will be glad to know that they wont be living with us in town, but out at the farm when they are a bit bigger.

More motor home fun!


This is where it will be parked this summer - near a nice shade tree and just a skip and a jump from the greenhouse (a good baby monitor distance, I hope). We will setup the awning , etc. soon so that we will have a full-fledged patio!


I hope to take some interior pics this week - stay tuned!

1 comment:

Queenie said...

What a perfect solution for busy mom and dad - and keeping Lizzie so close at hand! Terrific!