The above is from today - we had a nice visit with family today to celebrate Bumpa's life. As you can tell, Lizzie had a great time!
The above is from mothers day - what a sweet hubbie and baby I have!
Lizzie is now in a front facing carseat. This is mostly a great change - she loves being able to see us - but we can't seem to figure out how to let her sleep without her head falling forward. Sometimes she uses her own body to prop her head up - smart little girl :)

Last weekend we had the pleasure of attending Aunt Angi's graduation - what a great day! We are so proud of her!

This picture is from Lizzie's first time riding face front in the car - she has a bandaid on her finger (they drew blood for regular first year tests) and was so concerned about the bandaid, she didn't seem to notice the change at first.
UPDATE: I just did a spell check - I must be tired - hopefully I wrote in complete sentances because I definately had spelling issues :)
No comments:
Post a Comment