Monday, November 24, 2008

7 months

We now have a seven month old on our hands! She is doing lots of fun things these days - today I coughed and then she coughed. Then Kate coughed and she coughed - she is a little copy cat! Very cute. She is also very quick to laugh for us and has a giggle that comes right from her belly. Here she is with Ryan in the morning - this is the first picture with my new camera (which is basically identical to my old camera, just not broken).
In other news, Lizzie's first tooth cut through on the 21st and her second tooth cut through today. She is handling it very well. I will post pics when there is more to see! I think her top teeth are next in line (all she wants for Christmas might be her two front teeth).
We are busy this week - though I am on vacation, it seems that we are trying to push as much into this week as possible! Have a happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: