Lizzie and Jonas at book club - they are exactly 1 week apart (little Nora also joined us at book club, but we missed getting her picture):
Uncle Dan came home this weekend and got some good Lizzie time - she loves her Uncle Dan!
Mimi also came up to visit and I hear that Mimi had a nice visit while I was at work:
We had a few spare minutes before we celebrated Aunt Kate's birthday, so we took the opportunity to wash Lizzie in Mom and Dad's kitchen sink - her Lizzie is in her birthday suit for the occasion:
Last night I was finally ready to give Lizzie some rice cereal. It was a big step for me (Lizzie was probably ready weeks ago) - after a few false starts she did well. This picture is from tonight, where she seems to have learned a lot from yesterdays practice:
Also, congratulations to Aunt Kate and Uncle John on their engagement!
No comments:
Post a Comment