
Here is Lizzie in a cute hat knit by Aunt Kate. Lizzie had her two month checkup last week and we learned that she is 10 pounds 14 ounces and 23 inches long. She is growing so fast! She is really enjoying her swing these days and is starting to follow a more consistent napping schedule during the day. We just got our cloth diaper sample pack in the mail and hope to test them this week. If we don't like this brand, we will sample a few other brands (keep your fingers crossed for us!). Ryan and I are really having fun being parents!
2 comments:
I just got a bumgenius 3.0 diaper (its supposedly one size for the duration of babyhood) and so far it seems ok, except it's pretty bulky. We used Fuzzibuns on Nate and I liked them, but they are leakier with Avery. It could be I accidentally washed them with a dryer sheet.
Maybe I just need to dig my own landfill...
We are trying the bumgenius 3.0 first (we just bought 2 to try) - I read a lot of good things about them - but they do seem big!
Post a Comment