Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Big Weekend

This was a very big weekend for us - we had a lobster feed on Friday night to celebrate my dad's birthday (Lizzie has slept through 2 of 2 lobster feeds so far).
On Saturday, Ryan and I went to a wedding of an old college friend of mine - we had a great time! It was great to see EJ again and to catch up with my old college roomate Meagan.

On Sunday, Lizzie turned two months old - she is smiling so much these days!
Sunday was also the "meet the baby" shower for Lizzie - thanks so much to our family and friends for your generosity! I didn't get any pictures during the actual shower, but I took this picture this afternoon of many of the clothes that we received. She is going to be one well dressed little girl!

2 comments:

The Labontes said...

So glad I finally got to meet Lizzie. Whata gorgeous girl, and oh that smile!
Kristy

Dan D. Burgess said...

that is such a great picture