Dan and I were just talking about how close it must be getting for you guys! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure things will go smoothly, and we can't wait to meet your little girl!!
We are so very excited for you! Our babies are exactly one week apart, how fun!! We cant wait to meet your daughter and hear all about the trip. We are thinking of you and wish you all the best. All our love and support, Emily,Casey, and Jonas
We've been thinking of you guys since Ryan practically jumped off our roof Tuesday afternoon. He had a definite perma-grin. We're both so happy for your family and can't wait to meet the newest member.
5 comments:
Dan and I were just talking about how close it must be getting for you guys! I'm so excited for you! I'm sure things will go smoothly, and we can't wait to meet your little girl!!
Kristy
So excited for everyone--stay in touch when you can!!!
Love Mimi
KISSES TO MY NEW GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER NEW DAD & MOM
xxx
We are so very excited for you! Our babies are exactly one week apart, how fun!! We cant wait to meet your daughter and hear all about the trip. We are thinking of you and wish you all the best. All our love and support, Emily,Casey, and Jonas
We've been thinking of you guys since Ryan practically jumped off our roof Tuesday afternoon. He had a definite perma-grin. We're both so happy for your family and can't wait to meet the newest member.
Joanne
Post a Comment