Thursday, January 31, 2008

Busy time

It has been awhile since my last post - I have been traveling quite a bit for work (that is the way it goes this time of year) so I haven't had much time for picture taking or posting. This picture is from 2005 and it reminded me of Spring.

We don't have any adoption news to report - last week we hit 2 months since we officially started waiting (the average is 6 months, but many people wait longer). Ryan is working hard to get the master bedroom done so that we can have a room ready when the time comes. I am trying to do all of the mental planning that I can and a little shopping so that when we get the call, I will feel more prepared. That is about all we can do at this point! That and think Spring.

No comments: