Sunday, August 19, 2007

August 19

This afternoon, Ryan spent some time working in the upstairs rooms that we are making into the master bedroom. He has made a lot of progress! It is going to be great - once we figure out where to put the closets. When he took the rugs up, he found newspapers layed on the floor from the 1950's - pretty cool to see them! I think that was the last time the house was updated.


This is from Monday night when we went to camp for a BBQ. Mom, Dad and I are helping Mike, Allie & Michael do some fishing. We didn't catch anything, but had a great time! Maybe next time!
We went with Joanne and Ryan to see a redsox game yesterday - pretty exciting to see Big Papi hit a grand slam! We drove home after the game - we were all pretty tired by the time we got home!

On the adoption front, not much new to report. We have officially signed up for our mandatory adoption education class - it is a one day class, and I think it will be good for us to attend.

No comments: